By Primary Elements
A lightweight and aluminium-free deodorant, formulated with pure magnesium chloride + zinc rincolate, and enriched with a blend of seven active essential oils. Designed to effectively inhibit and neutralize the growth of odor-causing bacteria, support your body’s natural efforts to eliminate toxins, and have you feeling clean and smelling fresh.
Their premiere scent "‘Palmarosa” combines bright tangerine and aquatic nuances with sultry jasmine blossoms and warm sandalwood plus a touch of coriander and cinnamon leaf to create a scent that is both fresh and sensual.
Ingredients:Aloe Barbadensis Filet (Organic Aloe Vera Juice Extract)
1. Start with clean, dry skin. Shake your PRIMARY bottle before using and spray 3-5 times under each arm. Wait until the formula has absorbed into the skin before dressing. You want your skin, not your clothes, to absorb the formula. Then go about your day smelling fresh!
2. The spray is typically effective for 6-8 hours. If you are especially active throughout the day, you may want to re-apply after 4 or 5 hours.
3. Lather up those armpits with soap everyday! The spray can't do it all and you want to make sure you eliminate bacteria, the culprit of underarm smell. Bacteria love dead skin cells, so make sure to exfoliate your underarms at least once a week. No harsh scrubs are needed—A clean washcloth should do the trick.
4. If you have highly sensitive skin, test the formula on the inside crease of your arm and wait at least 24 hours to make sure you don't have any adverse reactions.
5. For some, the spray can cause a slight tingling or stinging sensation when first applied. It may feel similar to the sensitivity you'd feel if you were to swim in the ocean after shaving. This feeling is due to the high content of magnesium in the formula and there is no need for alarm! If you shave under your arms, consider doing so before bedtime and applying your deodorant in the morning to avoid this sensation. If it feels more like burning or you notice any visible irritation, feel free to contact us so we can help pinpoint the cause.
6. If this is your first time using natural deodorant, you may go through what is commonly referred to a detox period, where you smell worse before you smell better. There are lots of resources online for learning about this process. Don’t panic—stay the course and things will improve soon.
has more than 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds, including 12 vitamins, 20 minerals and 18 amino acids. Bonus, your skin absorbs Aloe Vera faster than water and in turn, Aloe Vera helps your skin retain its moisture. We use USA-grown, organic, cold pressed, whole leaf aloe vera that is never, ever tested on animals. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
nourishes the skin and helps to extend the shelf-life of our formula.Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil
is a warm, spicy essential oil, derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. We use a minute amount of Cinnamon leaf to take advantage of its properties without the risk of irritating delicate skin. Citric Acid
is naturally found in citrus fruit and gives them their sour sharp taste. We use it in low concentrations to preserve and stabilize the pH-value of our formula.Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract
comes from the blossoms of the bitter orange tree and are the same flowers that are used to distill Neroli, but produced using very different processes. Each flower is handpicked so that it isn't bruised or excessively handled. Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract
derived from the seeds, pulp and white membranes of a grapefruit. It is used in our products to extend shelf life and protect formulations against bacteria and fungus.Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Oil
helps to maintain healthy, smooth skin, and has a bright, uplifting fragrance. Within holistic aromatherapy applications, it is known to promote tranquility and a sense of well-being. It is often included in aromatherapy blends intended to help calm tension and anxiety.Coriandrum sativum (Coriander) Oil
has a very pleasant fresh, spicy aroma and is gently warming on the skin. Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) Oil
is a scented grass of the same family as Lemongrass and has a smooth, fresh, sweet-grassy, mild rosy-geraniol aroma, with delicate citrus zest top notes. Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract
distilled from the twigs and bark of the Witch Hazel tree (Hamamelis virginiana), and naturally soothes and cleans the skin without upsetting your natural moisture balance.Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract
has a warm, lovely scent with a peaceful alluring quality. The flowers must be picked at night before sunrise, adding to the oil’s impressive allure. Magnesium Chloride (Zechstein Sea)
is a compound of the mineral magnesium, and the essential electrolyte, chloride. In the body, magnesium activates hundreds of cellular, biochemical reactions. The magnesium chloride we use is harvested directly from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in Northern Europe, which is considered to be the purest and most pristine source of natural magnesium chloride in the world.Polysorbate 80
is used as an emulsifier and a surfactant in pharmaceuticals, vitamins, cosmetics and food (often added to ice cream to make the consistency smoother). We use a small amount of food grade Polysorbate 80 to help the essential oils blend into the formula. The main concern with Polysorbate is the potential contaminant with ethylene oxide and 1,4 dioxane. The potential for contamination unlikely with the use of food grade Polysorbate 80. (This product is certified Kosher (Pareve) by the Orthodox Union)Propanediol
is a skin friendly preservative derived from the fermentation of corn sugar. It's considered a safe ingredient for both cosmetic and food products. Rosa centifolia (Rose) Flower Oil
is a very fine Egyptian rose oil extracted from the cabbage rose. Rose oil contains a complex array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and has excellent emollient properties. The high price of rose oil is primarily due to the large number of petals needed to extract a tiny amount of oil but also due to the very high labour costs involved in the multi-step process of extracting the aromatic materials. Santalum album (Sandalwood) oil
in addition to having a beautiful, calming scent, Sandalwood helps cleanse and soothe the skin. (This essential oil was ethically sourced under the strict guidelines of the New Caledonia government Forestry Commission. For each mature tree cut, 5 seedlings are re-planted
).Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine (THPE)
works as a preservative and stabilizer, and can enhance the cleansing capabilities of personal care products. Pure zinc ricinoleate (see below) is a wax-like substance, and THPE activates and stabilizes the zinc ricinoleate. Environmental Working Group (EWG) ranks its health concerns as low.Zinc Ricinoleate
is the zinc salt obtained from castor seed oil. Works by absorbing odor molecules without interfering with the natural flora of the skin. (If you're wondering if zinc ricinoleate contains the toxic compound ricin, the answer is no—Ricin is water soluble and does not dissolve in castor seed oil! )